100%

100%

Sunday 6 December 2020

I guess this is a good example of bad customer service

 I ordered a Milex cool air box from Homemark last week and have already had the money debited from my debit card,  But nothing has been delivered to me as of yet!  I have tracked the parcel and it is awaiting delivery to me still...what, I have paid for the item, express delivery and still nothing - will keep you updated.  Homemark have so far not answered m/yt query as to where it is and the Speed service couriers told me it's in Cape Town awaiting delivery!?!  I need it, because as a person who's had radiation (davestele.blogspot.com) I overheat when it's hot - I thought this was my solution clearly not!






I have sent this to Homemark let's wait for their reply  Today 1 week later this arrived by Speed Service Couriers - a week is not speedy?!?  It is a great little device makes the air cool and great LED lights that change colour, it is super quiet too - not as noisy as a fan.  So now I am a satisfied customer with one tip to Homemark - 1 week is not speedy delivery if you have paid for something 24-48 hours however is!

It's currently boxed and awaiting Speed Service Couriers to return it to Homemark at present (14/12/2020) it only worked for 25 minutes or so!?!


here it is all packaged up and awaiting collection to go back to Homemark for my refund


No comments:

Post a Comment